Fast Track to Funding for Women in Business
At every stage of the business journey, UK women are less likely to pursue entrepreneurialism than men. Only half as many women as men start businesses. Male entrepreneurs are also five times more likely than women to grow their business to £1 million turnover or more.
Lack of start-up funding is cited as the #1 barrier by women. In fact, women start businesses with 53% less capital than men and are less aware of the funding options available to them. Furthermore, growing a business is inhibited by less than 2% of all venture funding going to businesses founded by women.
Lincolnshire Business Angels and the British Business Bank have teamed up to change that.
The course will:
• Help you to identify the barriers facing female business owners
• Provide you with an overview of the local & national funding landscape
• Give you the tools and step-by-step support to confidently secure funding
• Assist you in putting together a business plan in a pitch deck format
• Introduce you to like-minded businesswomen
• Inspire you with the real journeys of other female founders
• Help to build your confidence in presenting your business
• Create a safe and supportive space to practice pitching for investment
After you register, you will receive a welcome call from course host; Laura Mallaburn. Laura will get to know you and your business, talk through the course in more detail and answer any questions that you have.
Find out more
You can register online using the link below