Launched @ Balderton Capital
This programme is for pre-seed and seed-stage founders working full-time on their startups. Founders can acess free co-working space at Balderton's HQ in Kings Cross, together with access to Balderton's investment team for 1:1 coaching and advice.
The programme offers free co-working space at Balderton’s HQ in Kings Cross for exceptional founders in the early days of a new venture.
- access to Balderton’s investment team for 1:1 coaching and advice;
- regular workshops with portfolio support teams;
- access to the Balderton events programme and portfolio events, including networking nights, expert panels, and workshops;
- the ability for participants to host their own events;
- the opportunity to build connections with other founders.
The next cohort will start on 13th March 2023 with opportunities to apply for later cohorts. The programme runs for three months, with the chance to apply for a further two month extension.
Get in touch
Please use the form on the Balderton website to apply for the programme. The best way to connect otherwise is via LinkedIn.